Established in 1998
The Transservice Customs Warehouse, LLC is one of the best customs operators in Russia. The company provides participants of the foreign economic activity focused on manufacturing and distribution of medicine and medical items with a range of services in the field of customs and warehouse processing of pharmaceutical products. The company was added to the Register of Customs Warehouse Owners, Register of Temporary Storage Owners, and to the Register of Customs Brokers (Representatives).
Main operations performed by the company include:
• receipt and storage of goods at the temporary storage and customs warehouse, cargo palletizing
• storage of goods requiring particular temperature conditions (in a refrigerator compartment)
• release of goods in compliance with the declared customs treatment
• declaration of medicine compliance
• responsible storage of goods in a pharmaceutical warehouse
• submission of an electronic notice to the customer on the arrival of a vehicle carrying the cargo at the customs control area
• provision of the information on the stock of goods to the customer
The company operates at the Transservice Customs and Warehouse Terminal, located 14 km off the Moscow Ring Road, along Yaroslavskoye Shosse, near the town of Pushkino (the terminal is the main logistic center of the CV Protek distributor). The terminal hosts a customs warehouse, a temporary storage and the Mamontovka Customs Outlet of the Schelkovo Customs Office. The total capacity of the warehouses is about 25,000 pallets.
The major customers of the company are CV Protek, CC; Sotex Pharm Firm, CC; Protek-SVM, LLC; Berlin Pharma, CC; GlaxoSmitKlein Trading, CC; Chemopharm, LLC; PhC Grand Capital, LLC; an office of the Kadila Company, and others.
The Transservice Customs Warehouse, LLC was added to the Safe Partner Register of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and is a member of the Central Customs Administration Council.
||141221, Moscow Oblast, Pushkino Rayon, Tarasovka, |
ul. B. Tarasovskaya, Estate 1, Bldg 1
||+ 7 (495) 737-35-91|
||+ 7 (495) 229-50-20|